Job title: International Trade Specialist
Mode of employment: full time only
Key areas of responsibility:
1. Responsible for carrying out international trade and domestic trade.
2. Responsible for negotiating with partners from home and abroad
3. Responsible for goods storage procedures, including customs clearance, shipping procedures, and so on.
4. Responsible for preparing letter of credit based on UCP and ISBP, and drafting related documents.
1. bachelor or above, majoring in international trade or English. TEM-8 is required for English majors, CET-6 is required for other majors. Double majors are preferred.
2. Fluent English speaker
3. Very strong vocabulary and formal writing capabilities
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Proficient in the use of computer office system
6. Fresh graduates or one-year working experience college graduates
7. No bad records
8. Male: 172cm or above, Female: 164cm or above. 26 years old or below is preferred.
Salary and benefit:
1. Salary: open for negotiation
2. Five social insurance and one housing fund: endowment insurance; medical insurance； unemployment insurance；work-related injury insurance; childbirth insurance; housing accumulation funds
3. Provide breakfast and lunch
4. Enjoy related benefits and bonuses based on company regulations
Our company is welcome to all talents! We will provide the competitive salary and promising personal development.
Sinomet International Corporation
Company address: Room 3302 Fortune Plaza A No.7 Dongsanhuan Zhong Road, Beijing, China 100020
Emailing address: hr@ sinomet.cn
company website: http://www.fancyimgs.com